During difficult economic times companies may have to contemplate downsizing or even making redundancies. Not only is it a difficult and complex time for the company, it also has far-reaching effects for those involved and their families.
Our resettlement services are offered in order to assist employees affected by redundancy and to help them seek alternative employment.
This is a bespoke service and may be chargeable, depending on the specific requirements, which can include:
- The provision of industry-specific recruitment expertise.
- Help in reducing the workload of the Human Resources department.
- The running of CV writing workshops.
- Interview, Presentation and Assessment Centre training.
- Advice on developing confidence and interpersonal skills.
- Advice about managing job applications.
For further details, please contact Alexander Tredwell for an informal initial discussion.